Friday, February 27, 2009

Couscous Friday!!!

It’s couscous Friday!

(Every Friday, we go home for lunch instead of eating at the CCCL and most of the families here prepare couscous for Friday lunchtime)

Tomorrow we take off for our southern excursion, the part of this entire trip I am most excited for. During the next week, I will ride a camel, hike up sand dunes, ride in a land rover, spend the night at a girl’s hostel, drive through the Atlas Mountains, listen to Gnawa music, eat lots of bread and dates, explore Marrakesh and chill in Essaouira. I hope I’m making you very jealous right now. :-P

Peace out for the next week or so.

1 comment:

  1. okay, commenting on your previous entries~

    i totally admire you for going and experiencing the hammams, because honestly, i don't think i could have done that!

    i am not going to call you lame for your decision to postpone putting up pictures. i can imagine the inconvenience that would be. (and it's another reason to be more excited when you do come home)

    i hope you have soo much fun on your trip this weekend! i am so jealous that you get to ride a camel...and the word hostel always triggers bad memories because of scary movies, so be safe and don't give anyone your passport! hahaaa =)

    ReplyDelete